- Our Clubs
Holiday Curated Beer Packages
one can/bottle each of the following:
- Omnipollo "Lifers" Raspberry-cocounut sour (16oz can)
- Prairie "Screenshot" Imperial stout w/ Hazlenut roasted coffee (12oz)
- To Ol "1 Ton of Pineapple" sour w/ pineapple (500ml can)
- Grimm "Caps Lock" Pale Ale (16oz can)
- Barrel Brothers Marmelade "Sour w/ apricots" (500ml bottle)
- Henhouse IPA (16oz can)
Reminder: We only ship beer within California
- Brouwerij Huyghe "Delirium Tremens" Strong Blonde Ale (16oz can)
- Ayinger "Albairisch" Dunkel Lager (500ml bottle)
- Brouwerij de Halve Maan "Straffe Hendrik" Quadrupel (12oz bottle)
- Weihenstephaner Lager (500ml bottle)
- Westmalle Dubbel (11.2oz bottle)
- Freigest "Abraxxas" Smoked Lager (16oz can)
Robert is a Saison brewed using both American and European malts and hops and a distinctive strain of farmhouse yeast. Primary fermentation took place in one of our unique open-top fermenters which are perfectly designed for brewing yeast forward styles like Saison. This beer has characteristics of white pepper and fruit with a lingering dry finish. Robert is refermented in the bottle and keg creating its fine carbonation.
Color: pale blond, the fine and regular effervesce ensures a fine and stable head.
Aroma: Slightly malty, a nice touch of alcohol, spicy.
Taste: Feels like the sound shot of alcohol is igniting the mouth. In reality the tongue and palate are warmed. The taste is characterized by its roundness. The aftertaste is strong, long-lasting and dry bitter.