- Our Clubs
Holiday Curated Beer Packages
- Fort Point "KSA" Kolsch-style ale (19oz can)
- Maine Lunch IPA (16.9oz bottle)
- Urban Roots "Super Floof" Weizenbock (16oz can)
- Urban Roots "Summer Life" Barleywine (12oz can)
- Russian River "STS" Pilsner (500ml bottle)
- Laughing Monk "Evening Vespers" Dubbel (16oz can)
one can/bottle each of the following:
- Omnipollo "Lifers" Raspberry-cocounut sour (16oz can)
- Prairie "Screenshot" Imperial stout w/ Hazlenut roasted coffee (12oz)
- To Ol "1 Ton of Pineapple" sour w/ pineapple (500ml can)
- Grimm "Caps Lock" Pale Ale (16oz can)
- Barrel Brothers Marmelade "Sour w/ apricots" (500ml bottle)
- Henhouse IPA (16oz can)
one can/bottle of each of the following:
- Brouwerij Huyghe "Delirium Tremens" Strong Blonde Ale (16oz can)
- Ayinger "Albairisch" Dunkel Lager (500ml bottle)
- Brouwerij de Halve Maan "Straffe Hendrik" Quadrupel (12oz bottle)
- Weihenstephaner Lager (500ml bottle)
- Westmalle Dubbel (11.2oz bottle)
- Freigest "Abraxxas" Smoked Lager (16oz can)
Fruit cobbler is a fruit-filled sour farmhouse ale bursting with baking spices. This brew showcases local Admiral Maltings Pilsner Malt and thousands of pounds of California-grown produce. After fermenting in oak barrels with our wild house culture, and a heavenly dose of vanilla, allspice, nutmeg, and cinnamon, the final blend has intoxicating aromas of fruit cobbler fresh out of the oven. Pair with sitting around the fire (or Yule Log channel), knitting, and holiday feasts.
South City Ciderworks
Our dry cider is infused with dried orange peel, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice to bring nice warm and rich notes to this seasonal cider. Sweetened with just a touch of apple juice rounds out the fruit notes and complements the spices in this special cider.
Hill 88 is our double IPA and all double IPAs are not created equal. Ours has an all malt backbone that lends a touch of sweetness to an assertive hop profile. And we use a unique hopping technique called Omakase-style hopping. Hill 88 is named after one of the highest spots in the Headlands where the Nike missile launch pads still sit. We might have had one or two beers up there back in the early days. Maybe.
Color: pale blond, the fine and regular effervesce ensures a fine and stable head.
Aroma: Slightly malty, a nice touch of alcohol, spicy.
Taste: Feels like the sound shot of alcohol is igniting the mouth. In reality the tongue and palate are warmed. The taste is characterized by its roundness. The aftertaste is strong, long-lasting and dry bitter.