- Our Clubs
Holiday Curated Beer Packages
- Fort Point "KSA" Kolsch-style ale (19.2 oz can)
- Maine Lunch IPA (16.9oz bottle)
- Urban Roots "Super Floof" Weizenbock (16oz can)
- Urban Roots "Summer Life" Barleywine (12oz can)
- Russian River "STS" Pilsner (500ml bottle)
- Laughing Monk "Evening Vespers" Dubbel (16oz can)
one can/bottle each of the following:
- Omnipollo "Lifers" Raspberry-cocounut sour (16oz can)
- Prairie "Screenshot" Imperial stout w/ Hazlenut roasted coffee (12oz)
- To Ol "1 Ton of Pineapple" sour w/ pineapple (500ml can)
- Grimm "Caps Lock" Pale Ale (16oz can)
- Barrel Brothers Marmelade "Sour w/ apricots" (500ml bottle)
- Henhouse IPA (16oz can)
one can/bottle of each of the following:
- Brouwerij Huyghe "Delirium Tremens" Strong Blonde Ale (16oz can)
- Ayinger "Albairisch" Dunkel Lager (500ml bottle)
- Brouwerij de Halve Maan "Straffe Hendrik" Quadrupel (12oz bottle)
- Weihenstephaner Lager (500ml bottle)
- Westmalle Dubbel (11.2oz bottle)
- Freigest "Abraxxas" Smoked Lager (16oz can)
Hill 88 is our double IPA and all double IPAs are not created equal. Ours has an all malt backbone that lends a touch of sweetness to an assertive hop profile. And we use a unique hopping technique called Omakase-style hopping. Hill 88 is named after one of the highest spots in the Headlands where the Nike missile launch pads still sit. We might have had one or two beers up there back in the early days. Maybe.
Color: pale blond, the fine and regular effervesce ensures a fine and stable head.
Aroma: Slightly malty, a nice touch of alcohol, spicy.
Taste: Feels like the sound shot of alcohol is igniting the mouth. In reality the tongue and palate are warmed. The taste is characterized by its roundness. The aftertaste is strong, long-lasting and dry bitter.