- Our Clubs
Holiday Gift Guide
Holds a full 750 ml/25 oz bottle of wine or your favorite beverage. Our canvas canteens are USA made using rugged cotton canvas construction and design forward graphics. With a nod toward utility, we use rivets, grommets, and an aluminum carabiner which attaches our canteen to your belt, backpack, bike, purse, or market bag. Expels oxygen to preserve the flavor and quality of fine wine.
Filled: October 14, 2004 | Bottled: October 2017
Aged on the 4th floor of Rick 11, Tier 2 of Warehouse I for 13 years
126.7 proof at Cask-Strength, 120 proof at bottling
Nose: Upon introduction it’s hard not to recognize Beam, except with less of the typical peanut brittle. Notes of hickory, dried moss, toasted oak and dark chocolate make this contemplative bourbon easy to be enjoyed in a variety of ways. Booker’s drinkers will love this as it has all the marks.
Palate: I knew there was some peanut brittle in there somewhere. More toasted oak, kettle corn, chocolate and brown sugar.
Finish: Lots of balance in this whiskey between the spice, sweet and savory and exceptionally smooth out the gate. Long and persistent finish with an unmistakable identity.
* Bottle pictured is not actual bottle
In this kit you will receive the recipes and all the ingredients you need to make classic cocktail favorites the Manhattan, Old Fashioned and Sazerac cocktails.
Ingredients vary depending on availability. Kit Includes:
- Four Roses Yellow Label Bourbon (750mL)
- Rittenhouse Rye (750mL)
- St. George Absinthe (200mL)
- Sweet Vermouth (375mL)
- Gum Syrup (8.5oz)
- Angostura Bitters
- Peychaud's Bitters
- Jar Luxardo Cocktail Cherries (400g)
Each quarter features a selection of three red wines, with rotating themes like producer, region, varietal, etc. Includes tasting notes and food recommendations.
Price is $125 per quarter, and renews automatically every quarter. Each selection includes 3 bottles shipped quarterly (every 3 months) until you choose to cancel. Additional shipping costs included in the 'shipped' price only.
Select whether you'd like to have your club shipped or which store you'd prefer to pickup at.
St. George Spirits
St. George head distiller Dave Smith searched high and low for the perfect ingredients to create an homage to New Orleans–style coffee. Ethiopian Arabica coffee beans, French-roasted chicory root, Madagascar vanilla, and organic cane sugar impart just the right balance of flavors.
Our friend and professional roaster Brad Joyce has roasted every batch of beans for NOLA on Lil Ugly, our 1952 Probat 12kg roaster. We rely mostly on medium to dark roasts for our process, but also incorporate some lighter roasts to fully capture what we love most about Yirgacheffe coffee beans: bright raspberry and blueberry fruit notes balanced against dark and savory flavors. Brad’s depth of experience and intuitive approach are critical to coaxing out the character that we want to showcase.
When our coffee grinder didn’t live up to the task, in true DIY St. George fashion we MacGyver-ed it and came up with another plan on the fly: Luckily, our grain mill gave us the perfect grind.
Our cold-infusion method preserves the elegant flavors and aromas that we love from the beans, while minimizing extraction of astringent components.
- St. George All Purpose Vodka 200ml - Soft and approachable, with a rich, round mouthfeel. There's no overt pear flavor, but the inclusion of pear distillate adds gently floral top notes and the impression of subtle sweetness on the finish.
- St George Green Chile Vodka 200ml - Think salsa fresca! Sweetly vegetal, savory, bright, with just a hint of heat.
- St George California Citrus Vodka 200ml - Astonishingly clear citrus flavor, genuinely tasting of both sour and sweet orange. Redolent of the whole citrus plant, with a focus on the bright peel characteristics. Tart almost lemony scent in the nose.
- Built-in grate and gravity top filters while you pour
- Chill rod keeps drinks cold for hours
- Accommodates up to 25 ounces
- Add fruit, citrus, or herbs to wine, water, or tea
- Makes a great gift
- Includes everything you need to start making your favorite cocktails at home, perfect for hosting parties and other special events
- Durable stainless steel working ends are complemented by ergonomic black handles for superior comfort and efficiency
- Bar tools stand upright in the included caddy for easy, compact storage on a countertop or bar cart
- Matte black and stainless steel accents add classic style and modern functionality to your home bar
The Coravin Model Two gives wine lovers the freedom to pour any wine, in any amount, without removing the cork. Whether you want a sip, a glass, or more, your last glass will taste just as amazing as your very first. Model Two is the Coravin standard, featuring the perfect balance between elegant design and durable craftsmanship. Textured rubber grips and ergonomic lines, ensure a flawless experience with every pour. Includes 2 Coravin Capsules to pour up to 30 glasses of wine.
- Coravin Wine Needle – specially designed to be gentle on your corks and pour wine both quickly and smoothly.
- Properfit Clamp – the system’s easy-to-squeeze clamp with textured rubber grips, fits snuggly around the bottle neck, ensuring a secure hold and effortless pour.
- Load Cell Technology – the capsule-loading chamber creates the perfect amount of force for an airtight seal, ensuring no gas escapes.
- Premium Coravin Capsules – contain more than 99.99% pure argon gas to protect the remaining wine from oxidation