Domaine de Terrebrune Bandol Rosé 375ml
60% Mourvèdre, 20% Grenache, 20% Cinsault
- Despite a dry autumn and winter, the vines managed to ripen the grapes thanks to a sunny summer with moderate temperatures. A great rosé that combines finesse and structure.
- Clay-limestone terroir from the Triassic, unique and singular, which gives minerality, freshness and longevity, just like red, with which rosé also shares grape varieties
- Original organic cultivation, organic soil life preserved, natural grass cover
- Strict selection of the best grapes, yield control (35 hectoliters/hectare). Hand harvesting and sorting of the grapes
- Development and custody potential, 15 years and over
Under a dominant of exotic fruits and notes of liquorice, we can distinguish a beautiful volume held by a beautiful acidity which brings depth and length on the palate.
The power of its bitters blends into its great savory complexity which prolongs the tasting with a retro-olfaction full of exoticism