- Our Clubs
Reminder: We only ship spirits within California at this time.
- Mashbill: Merchant bottled bourbon made with corn, rye and malted barley married with homemade bourbon made with corn, wheat and malted barley.
- Distillation Process: Continuous column distillation and pot distillation.
- Aging: A blend of different straight whiskeys, there are different ages represented in Contradiction. The majority whiskey is more than 9 years in age.
- Source of grains: Grains from a variety of sources.
- Annual Production: Around 50,000 bottles.
- Tasting Notes: Full of oak, dried cherries, vanilla, and cinnamon creating a signature mature bourbon nose. Sweet from the wheat and spice from the rye and a bit of leather round out the palate. Its viscosity creates a smooth and pleasant finish.