- Our Clubs
Contains milk proteins. May contain traces of peanuts, tree nuts.
Enclosed are the four following styles:
- Roasted Almond
- Burnt Caramel Toffee
- Aztec Chile
- 81% Cacao Olive Oil Bar (NEW!)- The newest addition to our line of smooth dairy-free Bittersweet Bars is a darker spin on our signature Olive Oil Bar
- 81% Cacao Bar - An all new darker blend of 81% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate
- Bittersweet & Sea Salt - Our Bar Blend of Bittersweet Chocolate accented with a touch of Grey Sea Salt
- Olive Oil & Sea Salt Bar - Bittersweet Chocolate, California Olive Oil and a touch of Grey Sea Salt.
- Peanut Butter Bar - All natural Peanut Butter and a touch of Grey Sea Salt folded into Bittersweet Chocolate
- Hazelnut Bar - Smooth Oregon Hazelnut Butter folded into our Bittersweet Chocolate with a touch of Grey Sea Salt
Dark Chocolate bark with twice roasted salted cashews and a sprinkling of a maple inspired turbinado sugar and Japanese Sea Salt make this a delight for the senses. The intensive coffee and licorice notes make this dark 72% Arriba bark an unforgettable experience for your palate.
Try a sampling of three of our most popular flavors with our variety tasting pack of fine couverture chocolate, just waiting to be dunked into steaming milk, stirred, and experienced.
Salted Caramel, 40% cocoa. Coarse sea salt tops a block of creamy, caramely milk chocolate.
Vanilla Mint, 37% cocoa. A hint of mint blends with warm vanilla in our creamiest milk chocolate.
French Truffle, 55% cocoa. Fine dark couverture blends with a pinch of classic cocoa.F
Stout brewed with graham crackers, molasses with natural flavor added. Campfire Stout evokes fond memories of wilderness and camping adventures. Notes of chocolate and graham cracker topped with a hint of marshmallow will leave you wanting s’more. Like any campfire experience, this beer is best shared with a warm circle of family and friends.
Brasserie Dieu du Ciel
“Black ale with aromas and flavours of vanilla, dark chocolate, bourbon and roasted malt. The vanilla and cocoa marry nicely, without out-competing each other, to produce a surprisingly well balanced beer. This beer is mildly hoppy, but the cocoa introduces a touch of bitterness. Its colour may be intimidating, but it is a very smooth beer within reach of most beer drinkers. This highly appreciated dessert beer is brewed with organic fair-trade cocoa and first rate vanilla beans.” 11.5 oz
Epic Brewing Co.
Imperial Stout aged in whiskey & rum barrels with roasted cacao nibs, almond flavor, barrel-aged coffee beans, barrel-aged coconut & barrel-aged almond.