Thanksgiving Pairing Kit | Italian Wine 6 Pack
No one knows exactly how many different kinds of wine grapes there are in Italy. Estimates range from several hundred to a few thousand; the only thing we can say for certain is that almost all of them will sing alongside the right kind of food. Set these 6 relatively uncommon bottlings up with your Thanksgiving repast, and prepare to hear "That's Amore!"
1. Nervi Conterno Rosato ($37.99)
2. Vajra Langhe Riesling ($42.99)
3. Fattoria La Rivolta Fiano ($28.99)
4. Castello di Verduno Pelaverga Basadone ($32.99)
5. Calabretta Nerrello Capuccio ($40.99)
6. Fuedi di Guargano Nero di Velluto Negroamaro ($33.99)