Agave: Maguey espadín (Angustifolia Haw)
Elaboration process: Traditional. Grinded in chilean tahona pulled by horse. Cooked underground in conical oven with tepehuaje and sabino wood.
Tasting Note: Ripe citric aromas, a notorious presence of cooked agave and alcohol. In the mouth, earth followed by a sweet and fruity flavor derived from the tropical fruits of the region.
Legendario Domingo Mezcal
- Oaxaca is the epicenter of mezcal in the country and without a doubt it’s a world carved in legends, green quarry, black clay and of course agave.
We're (kinda) Open!
We're excited to announce that:
– Both Fillmore and Noe locations are open for delivery, online and call-ahead pick-up orders. Our store is NOT open to shoppers, but we have a window shop option where you can purchase items in the store and an associate will retrieve and take payment. Please check our hours on the bottom of our homepage.
– For Fillmore Pick-ups, order online and select "Fillmore Pick-up", email us your order firstname.lastname@example.org.
– For Noe Pick-ups, order online and select "Noe Pick-Up", email us your order at Brendon at email@example.com.
– Masks are REQUIRED for pick-up orders and people in line must remain physically distanced from others.
– Follow us on Instagram @plumpjackwineandspirits for announcements and updates.